Monday, December 27, 2010

Well, a lack of snow is not an issue!

I hope everyone is staying safe during this storm (and helping their parents with some shoveling).  I know some of you were getting some new gear or accessories for Christmas and you probably can't wait to use it!  We're only 11 days away from our first trip and the Wachusett just got dumped with 14 inches of new powder.  That now gives them 30-46 inches of base depth!

I received a call on Christmas Eve that our lift badges were all printed up so I'll be heading up there tomorrow to pick them up and of course, get in my first runs of the season.  If anyone happens to be heading up there tomorrow, let me know so we can get a run in together.

While we're on the subject, if your hitting the trails this vacation, let us know where and how it went by responding to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment